These positions are for students who want to commence a career in professional accounting and who are either:
- Completing the HSC in 2017 and will be commencing an accounting/commerce degree in 2018;
- Currently studying for a degree accredited by the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Experience in all aspects of accounting – Tax, Accounting, Audit.
- Minimum 4 days per week paid employment during semester.
- Direct mentoring from a Manager.
- 2 days paid study leave per subject, including day of exam.
- Book allowance.
- 4 weeks annual leave.
- 5 days per week paid employment during university semester breaks (optional).
- Expectation of ATAR of 85+/ or currently have Uni results of Credit average or above.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An "eye for detail" and accuracy.
- Insightful and co-operative personality.
- An active interest in extra-curricular and community activities.
- Sound ability with Microsoft Office programs.
- High levels of self motivation and leadership experience.
- An understanding of Chartered Accounting as a career choice.
- Australian citizenship or permanent residence.
If you are interested in one of these positions and meet the above criteria, please email your resume, in Microsoft Word or PDF format only, to Anne Roughley - firstname.lastname@example.org together with:
- A covering letter addressing your suitability for the position; and
- All HSC and University results for all results to date including repeated and failed subjects.
Applications for these positions remain open until they are filled