These positions are for students who want to commence a career in professional accounting and who are either:
- Completing the HSC in 2019 and will be commencing an accounting/commerce degree in 2020;
- Currently studying for a degree accredited by the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
- Experience in all aspects of accounting – Tax, Accounting, Audit.
- Minimum 4 days per week paid employment during semester.
- Direct mentoring from a Manager.
- 2 days paid study leave per subject, including day of exam.
- Book allowance.
- 4 weeks annual leave.
- 5 days per week paid employment during university semester breaks (optional).
- Expectation of ATAR of 85+/ or currently have Uni results of Credit average or above.
- A keen interest in business.
- A really good eye for seeing both detail and the "big picture".
- Good memory for the accounting knowledge you have learnt at Uni
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills together with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic
- Commitment to become a Chartered Accountant
- Insightful and co-operative personality.
- An active interest in extra-curricular and community activities.
- Sound ability with Microsoft Office programs.
- High levels of self motivation and leadership experience.
- Self confidence with a can do attitude, but knowing when you need extra guidance.
- An understanding of Chartered Accounting as a career choice.
- Australian citizenship or permanent residence.
If you are interested in one of these positions and meet the above criteria, please submit your application to email@example.com together with:
- A covering letter addressing your suitability for the position; and
- All HSC and University results for all results to date including repeated and failed subjects.
Applications for these positions remain open until they are filled