Applications are now being taken for our intake of 2017/2018 Graduates.
These are entry level professional positions to start mid year 2017 or early 2018. The remuneration package is in line with current market salaries and is negotiable on experience.
Our Graduate Accountants enjoy:
- Diverse work experience with business based clients – tax, accounting & audit
- Extensive career support and training
- Dynamic, strong & friendly team environment
- Direct partner mentoring
- Ongoing career prospects
All professional staff are supported to undertake the CA program through the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
These positions are for quick minded and well rounded individuals with good business awareness who are comfortable making informed and justifiable decisions. Specifically, we are interested in graduates who have:
- Sound academic results, both at secondary and tertiary level
- A minimum credit average in a degree that is acceptable to the Chartered Accountants ANZ for commencement in the CA program. (Degrees requiring minor additional study for CA acceptability will be considered)
- An active interest in extra-curricular and community activities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An 'eye for detail' and accuracy
- Insightful and co-operative personality
- Sound ability with Microsoft Word & Excel
- High levels of self motivation and leadership experience
- Understanding of chartered accounting as a career choice
- A current NSW Drivers Licence
- Australian citizenship or permanent residence
If you are interested in one of these positions and meet the above criteria, please email your resume, in Microsoft Word or PDF format only, to Anne Roughley - email@example.com together with:
- A covering letter addressing your suitability for the position; and
- HSC and University results for all results to date including repeated and failed subjects.