Spry Roughley is an AFR Top 100 Chartered Accounting firm located in Parramatta - we have a great opportunity for an experienced Graduate Accountant.
- become a confident "all round" accountant - through varied experience and exceptional training opportunities
- enjoy challenging work across a range of service lines
- deliver high standard services to business clients
- gain valuable experience and skills.
- diverse scope of work with business based clients - tax, accounting and audit
- extensive career support and training, together with being well supported as you study for the CA
- direct Partner mentoring
- an approachable and collaborative culture with colleagues
- ongoing career prospects
- excellent work/life balance - honestly!
- regular and encouraging feedback on all your work
- learning opportunities for professional development.
- achieved strong Uni results in a CA ANZ approved degree - a credit average or above (this is essential)
- has 1 - 2 years graduate/undergraduate experience in a business services and audit professional firm
- is studying for, or ready to commence, the CA program
- can take on challenging work & has the ability to make sound and justifiable decisions
- clearly applies technical knowledge in a competent, commercial, practical and ethical manner
- is an excellent communicator, able to move beyond the numbers to speak and write accurately, clearly and correctly
- has an active interest in extra-curricular and community activities with demonstrated high levels of self motivation and leadership experience
- has a current NSW Drivers Licence
- is an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident.
If you are interested in this position, fit the role and want to work with our terrific team, submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching
- A cover letter telling us why you are suited and interested in this position
- Your CV
- All HSC and University transcripts (these can be incorporated into either your cover letter or CV).
Applications for this position will remain open until it is filled