Why I work at Spry Roughley
This is what our staff say about working at Spry Roughley
As a cadet Accountant at Spry Roughley, I get the opportunity to apply and consolidate the knowledge that I learn at University in a practical setting. I am exposed to a wide variety of different work and experiences which makes each and every day new and exciting.
Gives me the opportunity to help clients be successful.
Spry Roughley offers me the opportunity to be challenged on a daily basis and continually learn from a highly skilled supportive team. Exposure to a wide variety of work helps to develop me into a well rounded accountant.
Spry Roughley continually provides me with challenges and opportunities to develop my career as an accountant. The diverse range of clients and work enables me to learn new skills with the support of an experienced and skilful team.
I get the inspiration and enjoyment of a Chartered Accounting career.
Having started as a graduate, Spry Roughley has enabled and equipped me to become a partner.
Spry Roughley provides me with exposure to a variety of work with the support of high-calibre staff. I have the opportunity to expand my knowledge and develop the skills required to be an outstanding professional
When working at Spry Roughley you will enjoy:
Technical Skill Development
- Professional study support – CA & beyond
- Residential training at each level with ACATG
- Monthly technical training
- External training
- Feedback on every job
- Structured induction
- Encouragement from buddy when you start
- the support of a buddy & Coach
- Bi-annual Partner performance reviews
- Supported personal goal plans
- Opportunity to become a good all round accountant before specialisation
- Work in all areas – audit, business services & tax
- Challenging research projects