Technical Skill Development
- Professional study support – CA & beyond
- Residential training at each level with Australasian CA Training Group Inc. (ACATG)
- Monthly technical training
- External training
- Feedback on every job
- Structured induction
- Encouragement from your buddy when you start
- The support of a buddy & Coach
- Bi-annual Partner performance reviews
- Supported personal goals
- Opportunity to become a good all round accountant before specialisation
- Work in all areas – audit, business services & tax
- Challenging research projects
- We celebrate the End of Financial Year and the end of the calendar year with long lunches
- Cultural celebrations throughout the year (such as Chinese New Year)
- Team building exercises (eg Escape Rooms)
- Birthday celebrations
- Milestone celebrations (eg: completion of Uni or the CA)
- Monthly firmwide in house lunches
- Friday morning tea
Spry’s extended range of work and plethora of clients constantly pushes me to learn and develop me skills as an accountant. It also bridges the gap between theory learnt at university and real-life work.
Spry Roughley offers me the opportunity to be challenged on a daily basis and continually learn from a highly skilled supportive team. Exposure to a wide variety of work helps to develop me into a well rounded accountant.
Spry Roughley continually provides me with challenges and opportunities to develop my career as an accountant. The diverse range of clients and work enables me to learn new skills with the support of an experienced and skilful team.
Spry Roughley offers me challenging opportunities every day and equips me with the tools and technology to thrive. At Spry, I am part of a workplace that pushes me to achieve my full potential and still have the flexibility to balance my work & personal life.
No two days are the same. It’s a dynamic environment and everyone works together, collaborating to achieve the best outcomes for our clients. The culture and social aspect is also fantastic.